Thursday 27 January 2011

This is what I have in my bag for tomorrows shoot...

Ok, I know it is tacky to mention what you shoot with, but I will still inform you, in case you are interested.

I actually rented for tomorrows shoot from www.studiovarustamo.fi a Phase One 645DF and a Leaf Aptus 80 megapixel digital back... The quality of these two products combined is way beyond anything I have ever seen.

But for tomorrow´s shoot, I have :

Cameras :

Phase One 645DF, 80 mm 2.8, and Leaf Aptus-12, 80 Mpix Digital Back.
Canon 5 D mark 2, 70-200 2.8 L IS USM, 50mm 1.4, 28-75 2.8

Lights :

Elinchrom Ranger Rx Speed, 2x S lights,  1x Octachrome 90cm, 1x Beauty Dish Silver 90cm,
+ Pocket Wizards x 3

On-site Equipment :


An assistant, Manfrotto-stands, Toshiba Portege r705 & Ipad.
People ask me, why I have a Pc as a laptop, and a Mac back home... the reason is :
Usb 3.0, Hdmi, and a better non-glossy screen.

For Post Production : 

Mac Pro 8-core, 14gb, Photoshop cs5, Capture one, + very good plug-ins from Nik Software especially
Color Efex Pro

Looking forward for the shoot! It is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment